• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Couchmaster

Putting on skis
Skier
Not much to add. PNW skier here. I happily sold my Soul 7 and my Stockli SR95s as the Head Monster 88 kicked their ass in all but one condition. Deep fluff. Then the soul 7 excelled. We get approx 1-2 day of deep fluff here annually but since I work I miss it. Every day the Heads outperformed those 2. On piste, off piste, through crud....love the pop the Monsters give me, playful with great rebound. The first day or 2 I have great conditions for the Soul 7s, and fell in love. But it turns out that those conditions were so very rare here....

This years contender, the Renoun Z90 will be up for sale soon. Year, I don't typically buy them new....I'll be keeping the Heads for sure....your results may vary. But get a wide ski for powder. You'll be disappointed in the Head 83s if you are buying them for powder.

Quandary

Out on the slopes
Skier
Unfortunately I'm sitting this year out for a few reasons and spending the season in New Zealand where it is summer. So going to have to wait a while before I can try out the GPOs. Super happy to hear you like them so far!!

You can send them to me! I'll test 'em out and give you a report!! ;)

Sponsor

Staff online