• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
gifs_02.gif

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
If this hasn't been posted here, why not?

36927628_1871302696241477_7238400584011743232_n.jpg
:thumb: Brings back memories.

As kids you’d ski down in your friends track and go around a tree, one would lift one right ski and ski the left side, one the other left ski and ski the right side and leave tracks exactly like this, fun watching people scratch their heads on how the track got made. Took a little skill to ensure like only one skier made it.

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Sadly, I tried this, the tree looked like it was only 24" tall but as I approached it, I then realized I was also in 20" of snow. It was then I realized that math was hard.
Thanks for veering off of @AmyPJ's thread topic @Philpug! You just gave me a flashback memory to a graphic photo in a 1990's issue of STUFF magazine of a terribly unfortunate skiier who did the same resulting in what could best be described as the male equlivent of an episotomy, but worse! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
A serious question came to mind today while passing the Stevens County Washington Fairgrounds (this county has a long and profitable tradition of growing pot commercially & illegally since the logging took a dive in the 80's).

With recreational marijuana legal, will there be a category for it at the fair?
Will it be judged like wines?
Will it be judged as a flower?
Will it be judged as an eatable?
Will it have places in all of these categories?

Most important; WHO IS GOING TO JUDGE IT?

Inquiring minds want to know these things.

Sponsor

Staff online