• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Snowfan

aka Eric Nelson
Skier
2009-04-08-crayons.png

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
View attachment 43902 Rolled into a local mini-mart(Sisters,Oregon) to get a cup of joe after a storm day of riding. Saw this PSA on the womens restroom door. Seriously!

Health regulations....so many feet or a door between washrooms and eating facilities. At least in the Province of Ontario, so maybe Oregon is similar. PSA...I sell doors and toilet partitions for a living...

Or maybe they just don't want to hear anything that is going on inside!!

Pat AKA mustski

I can keep a Secret
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
OK - weird thread drift... but once there a bathroom line both inside the bathroom, and out the door, there's no need to prop it open. It can just be 1 out, 1 in.
Continuing weird thread drift ... if I need to pee, I don't want to wait for someone else to fix their lipstick and hair.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
OK - weird thread drift... but once there a bathroom line both inside the bathroom, and out the door, there's no need to prop it open. It can just be 1 out, 1 in.

Agreed with @Pat AKA mustski ... also you're not taking into account the inevitable nature of people, which means they will walk past the outer line and open the door just in case everyone is standing outside for some mysterious other reason.

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
20180414_115016_HDR_resized.jpg

I noticed this on my Kirkland pistachios.. I had thought it would have been apparent that you take the shells off, but apparently not!!

If they have to put a warning label on it , you know somebody has done it , and probably sued over it .

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
View attachment 44025

I noticed this on my Kirkland pistachios.. I had thought it would have been apparent that you take the shells off, but apparently not!!

If they have to put a warning label on it , you know somebody has done it , and probably sued over it .

Common sense, not so common. :nono:

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
View attachment 44025

Make it idiot proof, you only breed better idiots.....Darwin’s natural select is foiled.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

When I've been at Breck recently, it seems like our neighborhood fox is out and about every. damn. time. I take the dogs for a walk. It's super fun trying to stand on the icy sidewalk while my two 60 pound dogs lunge and froth. The fox just stands there and looks at them disdainfully.

It's a beautiful fox, but now I have a Pavlovian distaste for it.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Not sure if this belongs here. I can only think it must , because he has his new ski ballet tutu on

eb72a0d11a213a8e01d87c7ef2580504-2.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online