• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
OK I understand the confusion. That is not PVC water pipe. Which is white. (Which I would not use for water anyway.) Rather, it is U.V. resistant gray electrical conduit for pulling 12 AWG THHN Solid Building Wire to carry primarily AC current. I like it. It lubes up really well and you can pull relatively long lengths of multiple conductors (wires) for long distances. See below:

View attachment 110906
That sure looks like white schedule 40 to me and since the caption reference a plumber I have to go with white. But anyway it's only a joke.

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Why does this bother the literalist in me?

64EFF9F3-35B4-4106-AE2A-750DF3C6461D.jpeg

RobSN

Out on the slopes
Skier
The top picture is of a dachshund, and as an ex-dachshund owner, I can confirm that this is absolutely standard dachshund behavior. Absolutely zero concept of their true size, and prepared to take almost anything on (with the exception in the case of both dachshunds I've owned, devils incarnate a/k/a CATS)

Carolinacub

Yes thats a Cubs hat I'm wearing
Skier
The top picture is of a dachshund, and as an ex-dachshund owner, I can confirm that this is absolutely standard dachshund behavior. Absolutely zero concept of their true size, and prepared to take almost anything on (with the exception in the case of both dachshunds I've owned, devils incarnate a/k/a CATS)
that's because of the massive inferiority complex they have.

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled