• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Hmmm, looks legit to me.
1600013377270.jpeg

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
So, all these so-called nuclear-powered naval vessels are really just electrically powered by batteries that need to be recharged with lightning and the nuclear generator is just a cover story ?

Free energy, why not. They use satellites to keep track of the best storms. Also, the lightning kills COVID-19.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Hmmm, looks legit to me.
View attachment 110057
Someone worked hard to make it look real and if you were in a hurry it might just fool you. But since JW Red is only an eight year old and the least expensive, if you are going to put in all that work why not make the label for one of the more expensive bottles?

Turoa Kiwi

JH
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hmmm, looks legit to me.
View attachment 110057
Someone worked hard to make it look real and if you were in a hurry it might just fool you. But since JW Red is only an eight year old and the least expensive, if you are going to put in all that work why not make the label for one of the more expensive bottles?

I'm more concerned with one of the medical conditions that involves the use of the term of "Labial"

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Mad Max lives.

IMG_20200910_115005842_HDR_crpo.jpg

He has enough LEDs to light up a city. I'm trying to figure out what the objects inserted into the back windows are. The alien trailer behind it is kind of out-of-this-world.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Mad Max lives.

View attachment 110113
He has enough LEDs to light up a city. I'm trying to figure out what the objects inserted into the back windows are. The alien trailer behind it is kind of out-of-this-world.
Prepper Bug Out Vehicle.

2020=Prepper's Dream. We got Covid, urban and suburban protests, riots, looting, fires, Chaz/Chop, shootings, police defunding, police chief retirements, wildfires, hurricanes...WHO NEEDS ZOMBIES?