• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
8F77DAB2-5D29-4340-A20C-C6D7BD9F9228.jpeg

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I'm 6'1" and I look at the distance to see if I could lay down between people without touching. Most of the time I see others together it looks like I couldn't do that.

My "like" means "agree and dislike" in this instance!

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Spoken like someone who's neither short nor female! My fingertips hang at about mid-thigh level, and I just measured my arm to fingertips at about two feet.

Maybe this is the explanation for the number of people I see who are standing way too close to each other while reflexively pulling up their masks, which keep slipping down below their noses, so that they are both exposing their germs AND touching their faces.
You didn’t notice the +/——— :beercheer: add a big beer mug in your case and you’re covered.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Mod note: I've moved the discussion about various wildlife to its own thread. Please feel free to continue the discussion here:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
we actually did that. We got a pretty nice mobile home and my brother needed a work shop so they built the workshop, go t a crane and put the mobile home on the top. the wheels could be seen from inside the shop. Yes, his also had a balcony ;)