• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
92283971_10223521450093129_9175058585397231616_o.jpg

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Done in segments. Think cut & paste.
That's what I figured. Good stuff though. I couldn't make it work on two of those pieces!

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
That's what I figured. Good stuff though. I couldn't make it work on two of those pieces!

When I was watching that clip, the recurring thought that keep going through my mind was "these guys gotta get a life."
Or perhaps they are already dead and just wasn't informed of the news yet. Like being stuck in purgatory.

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
When you can hear the recycle truck coming from three blocks over.

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
Love the bong in one of them. Don't want to be smoking now!

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The old priest was sick off all the people in his parish who kept confessing to adultery.
One day he said ‘If I hear one more person confess to adultery, I’ll quit.’

Everyone liked the priest, so together they came up with a code word. Someone who had committed adultery would say they had ‘fallen.’

This seemed to please the old priest and things went very well, until one day the priest died at an old age. About a week after the new priest arrived, he visited the towns mayor and looked and sounded very concerned.

The priest said ‘You have to do something about all the sidewalks in town. When people come into the confessional, they keep talking about having fallen.’

The mayor started to laugh, realizing no-one had told the new priest about the code word.

Before the mayor could explain why everyone kept saying they had ‘fallen,’ the priest shook his finger at the mayor and said, ‘I don’t know what you’re laughing about. Your wife fell over three times this week!’

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
Mrs. Ravioli comes to visit her son Anthony for dinner.
He lives with a female roommate, Maria.
During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Anthony's roommate is.
Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Anthony and his roommate than meet the eye.
Reading his mom's thoughts, Anthony volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Maria and I are just roommates.''
About a week later, Maria came to Anthony saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"
"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote an email:
Dear Mama,
I'm not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from my house; I'm not saying that you "did not" take it. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Your Loving Son,
Anthony
A few days later, Anthony received a response email from his Mama which read:
Dear son,
I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Maria, and I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now.
Your Loving Mama
Moral:
Never Bulla Shita you Mama