• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
7DFD8A47-E54E-4C92-B400-83E70B585CA5.jpeg

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
A proctologist gets sick of his medical career and decides it's time for a change. He does a bit of research and settles on trying his hand at being a mechanic. He attends mechanic school diligently and pays attention in the hopes of being the best mechanic in town.
After taking his final exam, he notices a mistake with the grade on the test and asks the teacher.

"Sir, you have me 150% out of a possible 100% on the practical exam. This must be a mistake!"

The teacher replies, "It's no mistake. 50% of the grade is for perfect disassembly of the engine. 50% is for perfect reassembly of the engine. I gave you another 50% on top because you did it all through the exhaust pipe!"

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
In this time of social distancing I wonder how a Mosh Pit would function.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Boooooo :P The NFL is great. Although they could probably ditch every team but the Steelers I guess.
I was a fan since the 1958 Giants vs Colts championship game. The Giants were my favorite, I have been even lucky enough to have met a few of them several years ago. When this national anthem thing started it just made me sick. I will just leave it at that no more political stuff.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Although they could probably ditch every team but the Steelers I guess.
Probably the only way they make the playoffs. Super Bowl is still a question though. :ogbiggrin:

Sponsor