• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
34253E23-569F-49E8-9479-089D83369417.jpeg

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Yep goes hand in hand with the fact that men are the best people to tell secrets to because they aren’t really listening anyway.
A new version of "Alexa" is coming out for people that are concerned about security, it is going to be a Male version, it will not listen to anyone.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
It’s funny. When my kids hit their teens they immediately started looking forward to driving. Every time we strolled thru Costco with a cart I used it a learning experience as to how clueless and unaware folks were in all walks of life and especially on the road. I would simply say “ you know all these folks that have cut you off, bumped into you or you’ve watched swerve into others? They all drove here!”

They both still laugh at that memory.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
It’s funny. When my kids hit their teens they immediately started looking forward to driving. Every time we strolled thru Costco with a cart I used it a learning experience as to how clueless and unaware folks were in all walks of life and especially on the road. I would simply say “ you know all these folks that have cut you off, bumped into you or you’ve watched swerve into others? They all drove here!”

I'm going to use this!

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier

That is so true and the Costco parking lot is always the worst.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Gave the guy in Costco parking lot a random thought the other day as he was collecting shopping carts. "Shopping carts are like idiots, there are always more." He gave me the strangest look just before he lost it.

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
You call that a mousetrap. Now THIS is a mousetrap.

I don’t recommend using it. But you must admit, it’s one hell of a mouse/rat trap.