• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
1580172553408.png

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
^^^
I don't understand:huh:
Why are they pointing their skis to the side of the hill instead of down the hill?
Were they allowed on the run or just the start?
With all the people standing in the track, I think there were only permitted to leave the start and try to make it to the top of Mausefalle. I'm impressed by the guy who stood up but pointed them straight.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
With all the people standing in the track, I think there were only permitted to leave the start and try to make it to the top of Mausefalle. I'm impressed by the guy who stood up but pointed them straight.
As always people are on a trail they don't belong.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
As always people are on a trail they don't belong.
I think that was the point of this video: letting people experience the trail in race conditions. I don't think they intended for them to actually take the Mausefalle.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I think that was the point of this video: letting people experience the trail in race conditions. I don't think they intended for them to actually take the Mausefalle.
Of course it was for fun but I have been fortunate enough to have skied the Olympic downhill course outside of Innsbruck Austria. I have to admit that it is not as difficult as the Hahnenkamm and I was only on a pair of 200 CM Kastle's but it was still a lot of fun. But I am sure I didn't look as bad as the ones in the video.

Posaune

sliding
Skier
A Group of guys, all turning 40, discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Wetherspoons in Uxbridge because the waitresses had big breasts and wore mini-skirts.

Ten years later, at age 50, the friends once again discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Wetherspoons in Uxbridge because the waitresses were attractive. The food and service was good and the beer selection was excellent.

Ten years later, at age 60, the friends again discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Wetherspoons in Uxbridge because there was plenty of parking, they could dine in peace and quiet with no loud music, and it was good value for money.

Ten years later, at age 70, the friends discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Wetherspoons in Uxbridge because the restaurant was wheelchair accessible and had a toilet for the disabled.

Ten years later, at age 80, the friends discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Wetherspoons in Uxbridge because they had never been there before.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Last edited:

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
I once skied across the race trail at Aspen Mt on 70cm slalom skis a couple days after the Roch Cup pro race was over.
One of the scariest things I’d ever done. Racers like the course watered down to firm and icy! Not having super sharp edges it was all I could do to keep from loosing grip and doing a death slide.
I have a Masters racing friend that used to be a WC tech. He has a tent at the Birds of Prey, on the hill near the top of the Brink, and provides on the spot tunes for volunteers and officials that don't have sharp enough skis for venturing down the course. He does A LOT of tunes.

Sponsor

Staff online