• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

Don in Morrison

I Ski Better on Retro Day
Skier
One of my daughters was visiting her sister last week. She was visiting with her sister's five-year-old, when they observed some ants on the dining room floor.
"Those are scouts." She said, "they are looking for food and when they find some, they will go back and tell the rest of the ants where it is".
A short while later, his mom came in the kitchen and saw him sprinkling bits of food on the floor.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"It's for the ants", he said.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Saw this on Facebook today and it made me giggle.
SmartSelect_20190919-222413_Facebook.jpg

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Reminds me of the Geico commercial and the hidden danger all me face :eek:.

The most dangerous question my Mom ever asked. “Honey, how do I look in this?" My Dad had the correct answer. "Ravishing." I never heard him answer any other way.

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
When asked about how the food tasted......

Interesting never had anything like this before...…..leaves a lot of room for the actual meaning without giving away the actual pointed response.

Secret is learning how to choke it down without making it look like you are choking it down....:rolleyes: and not taking offered seconds.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
When asked about how the food tasted......

Interesting never had anything like this before...…..leaves a lot of room for the actual meaning without giving away the actual pointed response.

Secret is learning how to choke it down without making it look like you are choking it down....:rolleyes: and not taking offered seconds.
You could always say it tastes like chicken.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

geepers

Skiing the powder
Skier
The most dangerous question my Mom ever asked. “Honey, how do I look in this?" My Dad had the correct answer. "Ravishing." I never heard him answer any other way.

I always thought the best response to Abe's question was "Yes, but I don't think it's the fault of the dress.":duck:

Sponsor

Staff online

• Philpug
    Notorious P.U.G.
  • Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January