• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
65145851_3003911849651489_6335278668012584960_n.jpg

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
She's American and he's British. He doesn't celebrate the independence of the US. She does.

Quite true. I presumed that @Monique knew her US history. ;)

Doh. I didn't recognize them, so it was just a random couple. My bad (on CURRENT EVENTS - which I sort of have to tune out to preserve my sanity). I *do* know that we declared our independence from Canadia, obviously, in the hundred years war that took place primarily in Iwo Jima . ;-)

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Doh. I didn't recognize them, so it was just a random couple. My bad (on CURRENT EVENTS - which I sort of have to tune out to preserve my sanity). I *do* know that we declared our independence from Canadia, obviously, in the hundred years war that took place primarily in Iwo Jima . ;-)
:beercheer:

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
Doh. I didn't recognize them, so it was just a random couple. My bad (on CURRENT EVENTS - which I sort of have to tune out to preserve my sanity). I *do* know that we declared our independence from Canada, obviously, in the hundred years war that took place primarily in Iwo Jima . ;-)

Sorry - not Canada, but Britain.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

Sponsor