• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pocket Bacon!!!

davjr96

Getting off the lift
Skier
Recently Trader Joe's/Whole Foods near me has started carrying individually wrapped "Bacon Steaks". https://epicbar.com/bar-detail/7 Very overpriced of course but I got a couple to try. Very very good and seem ideal for pocket bacon, none of the mess and all of the upsides.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Recently Trader Joe's/Whole Foods near me has started carrying individually wrapped "Bacon Steaks". https://epicbar.com/bar-detail/7 Very overpriced of course but I got a couple to try. Very very good and seem ideal for pocket bacon, none of the mess and all of the upsides.

I love Epic bars. My favorite is the lamb. I get so tired of sweet protein bars so these are really a nice change.

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Pocket bacon always pairs well with a pocket beer. A Treehouse Julius is the early morning choice or Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout for later in the day.

wallyk

Would rather be ski'n
Skier
Cool......but isn't the pocket bacon and the Epic bar either a derivative or a fancy form of jerky? Still a fan of all, well most, things jerky and the occasional Slim Jim.

whitefeathers

Putting on skis
Skier
Im not into the whole bacon thing but I have carried a bag of dark chocolate in my pocket.

wallyk

Would rather be ski'n
Skier
'reimagined' is so much nicer and less honest than 're-marketed' :D

and pricer......adding "reimagined" to any label gives the perception that the product is "fancier" or special because time and energy has been spent to creatively "reimagine" what was once just too basic.

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
Mediated bacon late to start the day
IMG_1876.JPG