• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
E

EmperorMA

Putting on skis
Skier
Waiting patiently for a report on how @EmperorMA likes his new Evolv 90s...
Still not released for activities from major reconstructive surgery two months ago. But definitely ready once I get the green light.

Attachments

• 559BB152-FDB8-4AD9-A9F7-801A137977D3.jpeg
    559BB152-FDB8-4AD9-A9F7-801A137977D3.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 23
TS
E

EmperorMA

Putting on skis
Skier
I know you went with the Evolv 90...might want to put the Nordica Enforcer 94 on your list...just spent a few days on it and it was NICE!
That ski was a SERIOUS consideration for me. In all honesty, I’d rather be 94-99 underfoot for an all-around ski. But once my wife OK’d me for a multiple-ski quiver, the Evolv90 just made so much sense as a ski that could do well as a 1SQ or as a base that could serve as the anchor in a 2SQ, 3SQ, 4SQ, even 5/6SQ.

Nordica is still high on my list for my next set, which will more than likely be a fairly narrow ski.

PNWRod

Getting off the lift
Skier
That ski was a SERIOUS consideration for me. In all honesty, I’d rather be 94-99 underfoot for an all-around ski. But once my wife OK’d me for a multiple-ski quiver, the Evolv90 just made so much sense as a ski that could do well as a 1SQ or as a base that could serve as the anchor in a 2SQ, 3SQ, 4SQ, even 5/6SQ.

Nordica is still high on my list for my next set, which will more than likely be a fairly narrow ski.

The crystal mountain demo days will be March 28th this year. Be sure to sign up online ahead of time and then test out all those skis you want to try.
I'll be there because...well...I just like to try new skis.

Sponsor

Staff online