• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

planet wide live New Years celebration live stream

SSSdave

life is short precious ...don't waste it
Skier
The below USA TODAY link is running a continuous live broadcast on youtube of new decade's New Years fireworks events from a number of major cities around the planet. I do recall a similar special during the massive new millenium 2000 events that I watched much of all day and greatly enjoyed. They may be switching to each subsequent city after the previous celebration city's ends?

I'll be ringing in the new decade up in San Francisco at the new Chase Arena (GS Warriors) with Dead & Company where at midnight I'll also be able to watch through windows the large San Francisco waterfront fireworks.

---------------------
As we enter a new decade, join the celebration by watching people around the globe ring in the New Year.

Expected schedule of events:

• 1300GMT/8:00AM EASTERN: Sydney, Australia (midnight fireworks).
• 1500GMT/10:00AM EASTERN: Pyongyang, North Korea and Seoul, South Korea (bell tolls).
• 1600GMT/11:00AM EASTERN: Hong Kong (light show over harbour), China, and Taiwan.
• 1830GMT/1:30PM EASTERN Bangalore, India (celebrations).
• 1900GMT/2:00PM EASTERN: Islamabad, Pakistan (midnight fireworks).
• 2000GMT/3:00PM EASTERN: Dubai, United Arab Emirates (light show).
• 2100GMT/4:00PM EASTERN: Moscow, Russia (fireworks over Red Square).
• 2200GMT/5:00PM EASTERN: Athens, Greece. (fireworks at the Acropolis), Cape Town, South Africa (midnight fireworks), Beirut, Lebanon (midnight fireworks).
• 2300GMT/6:00PM EASTERN: Paris, France (light show/fireworks over the Arc de Triomphe).
• 2300GMT/6:00PM EASTERN: Berlin, Germany. (celebrations/fireworks at Brandenburg Gate).
• 2345GMT/6:45PM EASTERN: Edinburgh, UK (fireworks).
• 0000GMT/7:00PM EASTERN: London, UK (fireworks over Westminster location).
• 0200GMT/9:00PM EASTERN: Rio, Brazil (celebrations at Copacabana beach).
• 0500GMT/12:00 AM EASTERN: New York, USA (celebrations at Times Square).

---------------------

Also a bunch of live streaming:

https://www.newyearsevelive.net/live-streaming/index.html

TS
SSSdave

SSSdave

life is short precious ...don't waste it
Skier
Now that was awesome! Not sure which city that was, but maybe Bangkok, Thailand? Huge fireworks on the waterfront went on for about 10 minutes. Next up might be Bangalore, India. Noticed there is a delay of a minute or two on the live stream so each midnight may be a bit delayed.

Sponsor

Staff online