• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Some Wild Asses.
IMG_3731.JPG

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
In Bellavista, Santiago, Chile in a public bathroom.

View attachment 16868

Jajajaja. Bad translation but makes for a funny pic!

They wanted to say "Shitter (or shelter dunno which they meant) has a roll in it" ??? jajaja

Straight translation "There is (toilet) paper (or bath tissue) in the stalls (or stalls or water closets or bathrooms)

Mikey

Getting on the lift
Skier
Big Sky.png

Overseas right now and have been checking out the Big Sky webcams. The moon was full recently and on a clear night and the webcam caught a really pretty image with Lone Mountain and the surrounding landscape lit up with moonlight. It hit me that with the light reflection coming from wherever the cam was located helped to create an image somewhat like the Big Sky logo.

DSC04529 (2).JPG

Another natural moonlight shot. Nat and I took a trip out West last year. On the road from mid-August to late November. This was taken out at Horse hoof campground out in Canyonlands NP. This night was probably the most beautiful night I spent out in nature. First part of the evening was moonless, completely cloudless, about 70 degrees and no wind. The Milky Way was spectacular. Went to bed and woke up about 4am and was presented with a landscape lit up with moonlight.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
An elk walked through my backyard last night right by the house. It just glided trough the snow leaving this channel. It was very cool.

elk.jpg

sonnyc

Booting up
Skier
Sometimes you need a Model X.

Attachments

• IMG_1107.JPG
    IMG_1107.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 45

Sponsor

Staff online