• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

James

Out There
Instructor
0F95EACA-58DE-44DD-BD54-FA341AA8D182.jpeg

CT shore.

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
So just after I posted the sunset picture above, I took the dog up to the same perch, about 15-20 minutes from home. Looking back toward the rising moon I saw movement. . I saw two cubs enter the brush and was able to get the phone out quickly enough to catch mama.

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Daniel

Out on the slopes
Skier
Photo taken in Dinosaur National Monument from Ruple Point looking down Split Mountain Canyon at the Green River. This stretch of the river is popular with day trippers and also those parties doing multi-day float trips. Included in the photo are Moonshine Rapids, SOB Rapids, Schoolboy Rapids, and Inglesby Rapids. The Ruple Point trailhead is located right along the Colorado-Utah border and the trail passes along the edge of a large prairie dog "town" early on before heading west further into Utah until it terminates at Ruple Point.
SplitMtn.jpg

Crudmaster

tinyurl.com/pungjgt
Skier
We continue to hide out in our little condo at Crystal Mountain. Much of my time is filled with dog and my point-n-shoot.

200805 630 above Crystal Lk.jpg

Tucked between Crystal Mountain and Mt. Rainier is Crystal Lake.

200721 Western pasqueflower in seed stage.jpg

This is not the blossom, but rather the seed stage of Western Pasqueflower.

200719 Buck Crk appetizer for insect.jpg

Hors d'oeuvres for little critters?

200729 a fly in clover.jpg

A fly in clover.

200719 Buck Crk 630 glowing branch.jpg

We also spent a weekend among 120-foot conifers at Buck Creek Campground in the North Cascades.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online