• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Talisman

Out on the slopes
Skier
A young boar black bear to spice up a ride this morning. Especially after the grizzly mauling last week a few miles away.
Fenwick.jpg

Crudmaster

tinyurl.com/pungjgt
Skier
Mark Batho, former college racer, shows the style as he rips from Crystal Mountain's Elk Chutes, then skims the pond in the bottom of Snorting Elk Bowl. Pardon my complaining about not being able to see anything on my camera's screen when I shot this on June 1.

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Still there? Stay for sunset.
No unfortunately. My wife and I did a somewhat grueling, 600+ miles day-trip from SLC. , but we'd never been there before and I'm crazy.
Will post more photos & comments in this thread later today or tomorrow: https://www.pugski.com/threads/utah-in-march-2019-non-ski-activities.14835/

Our Subie passed 100k miles on the odometer during this outing. It was a perfect day for a drive and we took sort of a loop route through Utah that was scenic and supremely interesting. I still feel like a kid in a geologic candy store driving around Utah.
10 june outback.jpg