• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

DoryBreaux

Not the Pixar Character
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
For as dry as its been, the skiing is still pretty damn good.
Alpine Meadows, Saturday
Skier: Elsa McAllister
IMG_20200208_130708_1.jpg

Posaune

sliding
Skier
A few from Baker today. It's been snowing like crazy all of January and then suddenly we get a beautiful day. I almost forgot what the place looked like. The Legendary Banked Slalom was held over the weekend and a huge mess of world class boarders was there. They completely compressed the inbounds snow and the OB looked like inbounds on a normal day after the powder hounds have gotten to it.

From the parking lot on arrival:

Mt. Sefrit
IMG_0539.jpg

Mt. Shuksan
IMG_0540.jpg

The top of this pic is out of bounds. There are usually only a very few, if any tracks. Not today.
IMG_0541.jpg

The out of bounds caravan. OB seemed more crowded that inbounds today.
IMG_0545.jpg

udailey

Browsing Garage sale and eBay
Skier
My daughter and a girl, I believe from the U.K., got a lesson at Arapahoe basin several years back. This photo is now in their kids lesson building from what I hear. One of the instructors took this photo and emailed it to me. I love it. Baby porcupine in foreground.
IMG_1059.JPG

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
I didn't want another weekend with 500km in car driving to good snow somewhere in Austria or Italy, so we decided for one of mountains is our backyard. There's was (not so) short hike first to get from car to snow, and same way on way back, but up there, we made 1500 height meters of ascend, and same of really good skiing descend, and had one short climb to real top of the mountain for desert.

87175989_10219705145472581_1271128200117747712_o.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online