• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tom Co.

life's new window
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Stir crazy, going through 10,000 pictures on the computer
This was such an incredible, Grand, trip

P1030598.jpg

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
The real March Madness:

What if there was a powder day and nobody came?

Even though we got a half foot of powder overnight at Crystal Mountain in Washington, it seems that nobody is hiking up to ski down.

View attachment 98362

Your pup would if you bought him skis. ;):beercheer:

Tom Co.

life's new window
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Crudmaster,
You had to remind me. I still watch the NWAC telemetry

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
Last weekend was obviously end of my ski season... Government told us it's illegal to cross city/community borders, and as closes mountain is inside of neighbor city boundaries, even if just 10km away, it suppose to be off-limit for me.
So this virus made my winter shorter then I thought it will be.

20200328_113156.jpg

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Last weekend was obviously end of my ski season... Government told us it's illegal to cross city/community borders, and as closes mountain is inside of neighbor city boundaries, even if just 10km away, it suppose to be off-limit for me.
So this virus made my winter shorter then I thought it will be.

View attachment 98439
"Liked" for the photo, not the end of your seasson!

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
@dbostedo hahah I sort of like photo too, and not end of season :D Skiing was actually really good, especially when you consider it now as last tiem this season. Down in shadow where it got steeper was actually some 25cm pretty cool powder instead of those 5-6cm that I expected. Weather was great, and in whole time (4h, almost 1500 height meters and 21km... yeah super long almost flat aproach) I met exactly 7 people... even that never closer then 50m to each other so no chances for virus. But season was good despite lack of snow, so I guess it's time to wax rest of skis and get mtb out :)

Sponsor

Staff online