• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
20191212_100341_resized.jpg

Nicer when it cleared

jseeski

Skiing a little BC powder
Skier
Whitewater was decent today. There is still a lot of willow poking out, but there were powder stashes, too. Not too bad for early season, but we want more, of course...(cue to "If I Had a Heart" by Fever Ray - "This will never end 'cause I want more/ More, give me more, give me more...")

P1110090 e-2 r.jpg

P1110099 e-1.jpg

ZionPow

Making fresh tracks
Skier
While working today I needed to grab some alpina poles to mark a hazard on a slope. I skied to our equipment storage and randomly pulled out some poles. I noticed one had a sticker on it and when I recognized the sticker, I got quite a chuckle. Pugski pole is protecting our guests from some nasty hazard!!! :thumb:

image0.jpeg
image1 (5).jpeg

SSSdave

life is short precious ...don't waste it
Skier
LittleDipper_121619b.jpg

Telephoto view from lower Orion of Comet Express lift in front of a section of Little Dipper's bump fields. In view are towers 9 10 11. Of course it is ideal that we show-offs have a lift audience along side our game.

Ran the slope 12 times Monday and 17 times Tuesday often running nonstop from tower 13 at the road cut down to 11 and 10, a long ways, in a bouncy turn to turn gravity rage, jumping down again and again like a stairway, cranking through... to endless bilateral left rights spiralling oblivion. Too much fun for an old guy.

Last edited:

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter

James

Out There
Instructor
Awesome... in case you want to buy one:
Neff had some great Bert and Ernie mittens several years ago. A liftie had them. She was always high fiving the kids. Then no mittens, so I asked why and turns out she borrowed them. That's how I found out about neff. They no longer had them anymore, so I got her their Cops and Robbers cartoon mittens. Not as good as the Muppets, but neat.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Neff had some great Bert and Ernie mittens several years ago. A liftie had them. She was always high fiving the kids. Then no mittens, so I asked why and turns out she borrowed them. That's how I found out about neff. They no longer had them anymore, so I got her their Cops and Robbers cartoon mittens. Not as good as the Muppets, but neat.

Those can be found too!

Sponsor

Staff online