• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I took these yesterday, the Manhattan Yacht Club has a vessel anchored off the southern tip of Manhattan and you take a short boat ride from NJ to get there. They have a bar to purchase drinks and they play music, you may bring your own food. The best time to go is in the evening and watch the sunset and the lights of the city come on. I took the family there and got these
WP_20190817_19_20_39_Pro.jpg
WP_20190817_20_19_27_Pro.jpg
WP_20190817_19_16_40_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
That's pretty cool.

I am fond of saying the best boat is someone else's. I looked on the site and this tour didn't jump out at me.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
That's pretty cool.

I am fond of saying the best boat is someone else's. I looked on the site and this tour didn't jump out at me.
It is not really a tour, it is more of a party location. You get on this shuttle launch it takes you to the party and drink, enjoy the scenery and you catch one of the shuttles back. The last shuttle returns 10:45PM. I will try to find more information and post it.

Crudmaster

tinyurl.com/pungjgt
Skier
We had to move out of our 100-year old house in the Madrona neighborhood, and I'll sure miss having a workshop. I won't be doing my own sharpening and mounting anymore. But we found a condo OVER Lake Union with a fabulous view, so I ain't complainin'. (Those are the Olympics behind the Aurora Bridge)

190523 more great sunsets 3.jpg

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter