• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Utah PCMR

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
@Lorenzzo , you mentioned interest in getting more Utah people together. Maybe one of us needs to start a general Utah conditions/meeting thread? I've already been contacted by another Snowbasin skier who wants to meet up soon. Sounds like he and my husband enjoy the same terrain and his wife and I enjoy the same terrain. I think we could get some fun groups together. And a gathering of more would be really fun. I'm meeting some Ski Divas at Solitude on the 30th, in fact. They're all a fair bit stronger skiers than I am, but boy do we have fun!

And back to PCMR, I've seen some of the articles with follow-up comments online. Yikes. We have neighbors who bought PCMR passes this year because Snowbasin has had bad snow in recent seasons. I haven't asked but need to, if they regret their decision.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@Lorenzzo , you mentioned interest in getting more Utah people together. Maybe one of us needs to start a general Utah conditions/meeting thread? I've already been contacted by another Snowbasin skier who wants to meet up soon. Sounds like he and my husband enjoy the same terrain and his wife and I enjoy the same terrain. I think we could get some fun groups together. And a gathering of more would be really fun. I'm meeting some Ski Divas at Solitude on the 30th, in fact. They're all a fair bit stronger skiers than I am, but boy do we have fun!

And back to PCMR, I've seen some of the articles with follow-up comments online. Yikes. We have neighbors who bought PCMR passes this year because Snowbasin has had bad snow in recent seasons. I haven't asked but need to, if they regret their decision.

For the time being things are running at reasonable levels at PCMR but there's a growing list of things leaving people, particularly locals, feeling taken advantage of, shortchanged and in anticipation of the next shoe to drop. There's also locals with a vested imterest in pretending things are fine which provides cover for Vail. Some of the people who are dissatisfied are attorneys.

Sure...let's get a thread going on meetups. We've got a thread on conditions, we could modify or start a separate thread.

Sponsor