• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Utah PC/Heber locals on Pugski

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I sure hope WY was good this week! Would have been torture watching storm totals this week otherwise
Wasn't total torture for us, about 20" here in Utah where it was 80-100" in Tahoe. The sacrifices we make for the community and the site. You. Are. Welcome. ;)

Shawn C.

Out on the slopes
Skier
@Started at 53 Are you still recovering from your injury or did you have other commitments?

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
@Started at 53 Are you still recovering from your injury or did you have other commitments?

I am on a 5 week work trip, I get home next Sunday. As soon as I was able I started rehabbing, at first riding the bike with zero resistance just for range of motion. As of yesterday I did my full pre-crash workout for the first time. The one legged squats were not easy, but made it through. Can’t wait to get back out there!!!!!

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I am on a 5 week work trip, I get home next Sunday. As soon as I was able I started rehabbing, at first riding the bike with zero resistance just for range of motion. As of yesterday I did my full pre-crash workout for the first time. The one legged squats were not easy, but made it through. Can’t wait to get back out there!!!!!
Then, as another poster suggested, crash training.

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
Going to look at houses next week. You're a regular. Nobody on the ski school is active on PugSki? I was just wondering.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid