• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Patagonia is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
My next softgood gear purchase is going to be from Patagonia.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Posting just to be in this thread before it gets locked or removed. Or, have the folks who this enrages all left the building? I considered posting this info last week when I first heard about it but it's as politics and hot topics as we get in the ski industry news..

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Posting just to be in this thread before it gets locked or removed. Or, have the folks who this enrages all left the building? I considered posting this info last week when I first heard about it but it's as politics and hot topics as we get in the ski industry news..
Lets see how it goes...it is assholes...plural so it could mean all politicians? Thats the way I am taking it at this point. But it will have our attention.

TS
Ken_R

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Lets see how it goes...it is assholes...plural so it could mean all politicians? Thats the way I am taking it at this point. But it will have our attention.

yes, Definitely plural.

AlpsSkidad

Buying more gear
Skier
It may be plural, and need to be, however, Patagonia has a long history of strongly leaning in only one direction.
Just curious, do they put these labels on their kid's line too?
I don't buy their products, in part because they still make most of them in China, and I try to avoid that as much as possible. It is not always avoidable, but, I feel it is important enough to me to try and find different sources.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I'm taking it to be directed at the a$$holes with control of two out of the three of the elected federal branches currently.

Mike Thomas

Whiteroom
Industry Insider
The labels are in their Road to Regenerative Stand Up shorts.

A-holes refers to- "It refers to politicians from any part who deny or disregard the climate crises and ignore science, not because they aren't aware of it, but because their pockets are lined with money from oil and gas interests," Byars said.

Status
Not open for further replies.