• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Part of my anatomy made it into the American Ski Classics Legends!

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Was browsing the American Ski Classic web site the other week, and thought something looked familiar! YES - my right shoulder is famous. Thinking of starting my own web site.

Infamous.jpg

http://www.vvf.org/athletics/american-ski-classic/legends-bios

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
To be honest I do not know how they got that photo since it was taken with my camera.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Cool, thats about as impressive as my part in 6th Sense with Bruce Willis:cool:. The pivotal scene where Haley Joel says "I see dead people", they are in a Volvo and if you notice there are no head restraints in the car? Who has two thumbs and told the Grip how to take them out? :thumb:This guy:thumb:. You need two thumbs torch into the seat back so you can release the bottom of the bars to get them out.

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I remember that scene well.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Cool, thats about as impressive as my part in 6th Sense with Bruce Willis:cool:. The pivotal scene where Haley Joel says "I see dead people", they are in a Volvo and if you notice there are no head restraints in the car? Who has two thumbs and told the Grip how to take them out? :thumb:This guy:thumb:. You need two thumbs torch into the seat back so you can release the bottom of the bars to get them out.

Ouch ! I removed the rear middle head restraint for better visibility. Guess it needs to go back If I have a 3rd passenger there ?
It's nearby next to the spare tire in the back of the Prius.

Sponsor

Staff online