• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Parlor Build-a-ski

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
If I lived in their neck of the woods, I'd take that class in a heartbeat.

I might not ever build a ski, but it would be great to know more about the process.

Eric Edelstein

ExoticSkis
Skier
Industry Insider
I've talked to several people who went through the Parlor build-your-skis workshops...they absolutely loved it and understood a ton more stuff about skis and ski building after. Mark and the guys down in Boston run a nice operation. If anyone can take a build-your-skis workshop in their neighborhood (New England, Colorado-Utah or West Coast...do it! Lots of the custom builders all over the country offer these workshops.

James

Out There
Instructor
Looks pretty cool. 2 people per class seems a bit of a waste for them but good for students.

TS
E

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
They seemed cool when I chatted with them. Maybe if I get some extra $ I’ll go make some powder boards. I just bought another set of skis I didn’t really need. Lol.

James

Out There
Instructor
If one wants skis I suspect you'd be better off buying a Wagner custom. They'd probably let you tour where they make them. That would probably be $2k + by the time you're done.