• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

California/Nevada Parking Changes At Northstar For 2015-16

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
My biggest pet peeve about Northstar is their parking fiasco, waiting for lot shuttles, and then
walking past a long line of Village stores for which I have zero interest. (oops except True North ski shop)

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
My biggest pet peeve about Northstar is their parking fiasco, waiting for lot shuttles, and then
walking past a long line of Village stores for which I have zero interest. (oops except True North ski shop)
I think Northstar does a pretty good job with what they have available for parking, but I understand the complaints.
There are ways to get around the "messiness" but you have to get there really early.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I am not defending Northstar here, yest hte parking is a mess, I cannot imagine how someone who comes here for the first time or is unfamiliar with the layout could figure it out. Shutting off the access to A lot from the one end is a PITA. As far as having to walk through the village, How is that much different than most major resorts? Northstar for some reason gets all the blame for this design.

Sponsor

Staff online