• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PACKASPORT APOLLO ANNOUNCEMENT

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
PACKASPORT APOLLO ANNOUNCEMENT
Apollo+1.png

Apollo+3.png Apollo.png

Packasport innovation!

Packasport encourages exploration with our superior cargo carriers, like our exciting new solar-powered Apollo!

Empowered by the sun, the Apollo tops the Packasport product line of carriers. The Apollo is perfect for off-grid road trippers, featuring four embedded solar panels that charge 180 watts of power on top of 25 cubic feet of storage in one electrifying footprint!

We just renamed our other six models to reflect our sense of adventure.

Each cargo carrier is hand crafted in Eugene, OR, using high performing fiberglass and marine grade carpeting for extreme durability, low road noise and added protection for gear. We also offer custom options, like vibrant colors and Raptor tough coatings.

Check out the Apollo and our other cargo carriers on our new website! www.packasport.com

Connect with us to share your adventures! Follow/tag Packasport on Instagram and Facebook.

See you out on the road!

Contact Person: Franco Cefalo
Company: Packasport
Company URL: www.packasport.com
Phone: (866) 722.5448

RiderRay

Getting off the lift
Skier

Packasport innovation!

Packasport encourages exploration with our superior cargo carriers, like our exciting new solar-powered Apollo!

Empowered by the sun, the Apollo tops the Packasport product line of carriers. The Apollo is perfect for off-grid road trippers, featuring four embedded solar panels that charge 180 watts of power on top of 25 cubic feet of storage in one electrifying footprint!

Each cargo carrier is hand crafted in Eugene, OR, using high performing fiberglass and marine grade carpeting for extreme durability, low road noise and added protection for gear. We also offer custom options, like vibrant colors and Raptor tough coatings.

Check out the Apollo and our other cargo carriers on our new website! www.packasport.com

Connect with us to share your adventures! Follow/tag Packasport on Instagram and Facebook.

See you out on the road!

I know I'm getting old but $4K

Packasport innovation!

See you out on the road!

I know I'm getting old, but $4K for a freakin' car top carrier! Gimme a break, I don't give a hoot what it does.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

I know I'm getting old, but $4K for a freakin' car top carrier! Gimme a break, I don't give a hoot what it does.
This is targeted to the person who's loving the van life, wants a product that adds storage and is a solar panel.

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier

Packasport boxes aren't cheap to begin with and neither are compact solar solutions for camper vans. Yes, It's a niche market and you are paying a premium for a nice integrated package but if you've already spent 6 figures in on a camper van :huh:

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
I've been buying and using Packasports since they started the original company.
This one is a unique application. My niece and husband have a Sprinter conversion van with two matching Packasports. Going to have to ask them their opinion of this.
We have used the boxes, HARD, over the years. Our son has one that's his age....33. I've also broken a lot of solar panels on boats. So, I'm not sure what to think.
Maybe this is a great product. Should be at that price.......

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Looks cool but for that money you could fit a hatch tent with a heater.

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Pricing appears to be 3-4 times what other name brand boxes go for. Solar feature is a nice differentiator and the build quality looks great but for me way more than I would ever spend on a roof box. Also looking at their mounting system I think you may be constrained by the design of your vehicles roof rack. This would not fit on our MDX as the box with the current mounting zones would prevent out rear hatch from opening properly. Ultimately we went with an Inno that has an adjustable mounting system which could adapt to our factor roof rack with fixed cross-bars.