• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Anybody get on the rustler 10s? Heard they tweaked it just a little and wanted to know if it was noticeable.
Didn't have the snow for it. Waiting for Mammoth.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
SIA Tidbits-

Highlights for me:

Liberty continues to impress, the New Evolv 90 & 100 ( I preferred the 100) are chargers but with better more feel and nimbleness. Like the Bonafide or a M5? better test this one, I'll betcha' lunch you will smile. V Series skis go to 3 strips from 2. the V series skis were still about the best on the snow in their class IMHO.

Rossi's Black Ops 98 are pure fun. Remember the sickle and S3? These just struck me as updated super fun skis with even more bandwidth. Buttery smooth, pop, gobs of energy..... the 182 is quick and snappy, the 192 is more serious but ski's much shorter than you think a 192 should.

Sali Force will be a ski that almost everyone can enjoy. Great performing ski. Not too serious but is happy to take what you can dish.

New Sali QST line is a winner, the 92 was particularly good but I also enjoyed the 99 even at 189. improved tip engagement shines here.

K2 Mind benders join the now crowded 99 field. easy going ski.

And... Augment ski's.. Attention Stockli we have a challenger in the house that is ready to take you on. ultra precise, smooth, stable and if you have to ask, then you probably can't ski it. Racers and technique-geeks will loooove these skis. They are so good that the graphics wont matter. :)

James

Out There
Instructor
SIA Tidbits-

Highlights for me:

Liberty continues to impress, the New Evolv 90 & 100 ( I preferred the 100) are chargers but with better more feel and nimbleness. Like the Bonafide or a M5? better test this one, I'll betcha' lunch you will smile. V Series skis go to 3 strips from 2. the V series skis were still about the best on the snow in their class IMHO.

Rossi's Black Ops 98 are pure fun. Remember the sickle and S3? These just struck me as updated super fun skis with even more bandwidth. Buttery smooth, pop, gobs of energy..... the 182 is quick and snappy, the 192 is more serious but ski's much shorter than you think a 192 should.

Sali Force will be a ski that almost everyone can enjoy. Great performing ski. Not too serious but is happy to take what you can dish.

New Sali QST line is a winner, the 92 was particularly good but I also enjoyed the 99 even at 189. improved tip engagement shines here.

K2 Mind benders join the now crowded 99 field. easy going ski.

And... Augment ski's.. Attention Stockli we have a challenger in the house that is ready to take you on. ultra precise, smooth, stable and if you have to ask, then you probably can't ski it. Racers and technique-geeks will loooove these skis. They are so good that the graphics wont matter. :)
Which Augment and which stiffness did you ski?

Sponsor

Staff online