• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
ORWM_PR_2_780x500.gif

We are expecting the 2019 show to be the craziest yet. @Tricia and I have a packed schedule, and we don't even have everyone booked that we need to see. We need to cram more meetings into less time: last year's show was four day, and this year's is only three; where in the past, we set up hour appointments, this year many of the appointments are only 30 min. No one said it would be easy, but it is what we signed up for. We will try to post pics as soon as we get them for you to drool over. We do have Facebook Live videos scheduled for the first two days, Jan 30 at 12:30 and Jan 31 at 2:00, both Denver time, so set your clocks accordingly. These will be quick walk-throughs while we bounce from booth to booth.

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 8.24.47 PM.png

If you have a specific product you would like to see, post it here and we will do our best to get it added.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I know you're going to the Kastle booth so that's covered. Can you ask how the profile of the new FX96 relates to past versions? More similar to the recent model or the 2015?

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Saxx Underwear.... :).

Seriously, psyched for the On the snow testing and from what I have seen, there are several new ski's that look to be exciting. The 99 +/- segment with new shapes/construction looks to be perfect with snow in the forecast for the testing.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I should have come out! Most Midwest skiing cancelled because it is "too cold".

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
^ you should have come out. If what I saw last night is true, Denver might be having Chamber of Commerce days Fri and Sat. Might hit 60 degrees.

I went to SIA about ten years ago and it was around 60.

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Are you tagging on any post show ski days? We are looking at an extended road trip and that might influence direction.

Scotty I.

I only care about the graphics
Skier
Unless I missed something, I didn't see the new men's Kastle FX series. Hope that you might be able to include it on tomorrow's broadcast or get a still shot of them.