• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Opening day is Wednesday Thats the day after today

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
Well, it's nearly midnight my time ;-)

I need to pick up my skis and boot from the shop after the binding check.

Packed my parka and vest with supplies and gear. Can't find my headlamp, but that can wait until the nights come early.

Got out all my ski gloves and goggles and stuff to put in the locker for the season.

The weather has been good with natural snow and tons of snow making ...

It's going to be a loooong season... I'm not really an early starter ;-) But I'm excited just the same.

Carolinacub

Yes thats a Cubs hat I'm wearing
Skier
Pretty much went through the same routine yesterday except my headlamp was easy to find. today is our first snow of the year and we get a pretty good cold snap to go with it. Refresher is actually this Sat. I showed up to do it last Sat. and realized at that point I had the dates wrong. (what a dumbass). Can't wait to get going. Oh yeah I got suckered into being a team leader again this year.

Carolinacub

Yes thats a Cubs hat I'm wearing
Skier
Found my stuff
patrol vest.jpg

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
Bretton Woods opens noon tomorrow, Wed Nov 13. Ski free under the guns if you bring a non-perishable food item. One chair (Zephyr), two top to bottom runs. Thur-Fri Zephyr chair and Gondola will run, accessing five trails total.

Last edited: