• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

One evening in SLC area with the family

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Our great adventure to Yellowstone will be starting next Friday. On our way there, we will be breaking up the drive with an overnight somewhere near SLC/ Ogden etc. Basically, anywhere off the 15. No hotel has been booked yet, so open to any suggestions. There will be 2 adults and 3 kids. Is there a must see attraction or something low-key, but fun to do? We should be pulling into town around 6pm. Then off again in the morning for the final haul.

Dave Marshak

All Time World Champion
Skier
When I was a kid I loved Lagoon. I'm not sure what it's like now, but I think that you can still ride the roller coaster that collapsed a few years ago.

dm

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Well I like the Hill AFB aviation museum at Roy. There's the Salomon centre with indoor wave pool in Ogden.

TS
socalgal

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
When I was a kid I loved Lagoon. I'm not sure what it's like now, but I think that you can still ride the roller coaster that collapsed a few years ago.

dm

Thanks for the tip. I checked it out online and though it seems fun, doesn't look like a good fit for the time we have.

Well I like the Hill AFB aviation museum at Roy. There's the Salomon centre with indoor wave pool in Ogden.

Oooh, this is promising! We all rock climb and the prices are reasonable. Thanks:thumb:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@AmyPJ may have some good tips and tricks too.

Sponsor