• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Okay...This is where everyone went!!! :)

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Welcome! Stay out of Ski Diva, though, okay?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hey :wave:

TS
Yo Momma

Yo Momma

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Welcome! Stay out of Ski Diva, though, okay?

Ha ha ha! too much good info for my GF on there! (I'm her maestro so I have to know all things from the female perspective. Thank you Jeannie Thorens and Divas. You girls ROCK and made my job EASY ! :) ) ....... btw........ she's LOVIN' the Black Pearls!........ Hi TC..... my first post and I'm already beating that horse!! LMAO

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Ha ha ha! too much good info for my GF on there! (I'm her maestro so I have to know all things from the female perspective. Thank you Jeannie Thorens and Divas. You girls ROCK and made my job EASY ! :) ) ....... btw........ she's LOVIN' the Black Pearls!........ Hi TC..... my first post and I'm already beating that horse!! LMAO
We don't have a beating a horse emoticon, but we do have a :poo::armsling::crutches:all of which are used regularly in the injury forum area.

TS
Yo Momma

Yo Momma

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Okay here we go gotta get creative.
GF on Black Pearls: :daffy:

GF on another ski: :crash:

How's that!?!?! :Cristmassnow: LOL Oh and I mentioned her conversion into a Ski Diva......... she's nervous! I told her no worries as they seem super friendly! :)........kudos though... I'll try to get her on here first!

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Okay here we go gotta get creative.
GF on Black Pearls: :daffy:

GF on another ski: :crash:

How's that!?!?! :Cristmassnow: LOL Oh and I mentioned her conversion into a Ski Diva......... she's nervous! I told her no worries as they seem super friendly! :)........kudos though... I'll try to get her on here first!
She should join both. Both are great places to chat all things skiing.

Sponsor

Staff online