• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Official, Unofficial Steamboat Thread

TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
image.jpeg Winter is back at The boat. The past 3 days have reset the mountain leaving us with bottomless boot to knee deep powder. Not super blower but very light. It nuked all morning.

Had great turns with @Philpug and @ski-ra
Here's one of Phil. I will post up some more.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Not gonna lie, I miss my ski buddy.
Glad you're taking care of him.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Trying to decide what to do for passes for next year. The RMSP+ is a given for Copper and Eldora. That gives me 6 days at Steamboat. Trying to decide on adding the Streamboat 8. I really wish there was a 4 pack or 6 pack option. :decisions:

TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
so they added the 8 which a great value. If you compare, they really are giving 2 days free with the 8 over the prior years price for the 6.

Calling @tam

babanff

Out on the slopes
Industry Insider
Trying to decide what to do for passes for next year. The RMSP+ is a given for Copper and Eldora. That gives me 6 days at Steamboat. Trying to decide on adding the Streamboat 8. I really wish there was a 4 pack or 6 pack option. :decisions:
The 3 pack will prob be back at the front range sales over Labor Day, last year it was $159. Limit 1 per person.

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
I think you are looking at this all wrong. You need to buy a season pass to justify spending MORE time up there :doh: :).

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I think you are looking at this all wrong. You need to buy a season pass to justify spending MORE time up there :doh: :).

If I had the same job I did this time last year I would be making a harder push for it or the 15 but with the new job I'm traveling more so harder to do. As it is I've missed this entire powder cycle because I'm in London. Although I'm not complaining, I just got back to my hotel after a great Indian meal and seeing Les Miserables.

I'll probably end up with the 8...

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
Since @tam works for Steamboat, which is owned by Intrawest, I'm going to take a wild guess, based on her clue, she is going to work for CMH. Enjoy. I have some great memories of a couple of trips with them many years ago.

@Ron, hopefully you are out enjoying some more fresh pow today. Can't believe what the powder cam looks like right now!

Sponsor

Staff online