• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
If you can't widen the space then no. But I've seen people make a hanging system with wood and use round disks (or shape them like the toe of a boot) and hang them from 1 binding.
There's a PugSki wall system. But don't you need to hang just one ski per location? I don't have that kind of wall space in my garage because of all the other stuff along the walls.

My solution is LONG (like 16 inch) shelf brackets holding several pairs of skis.

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
New here... searching out Phil's toe holders / Pugski wall system. Can anyone point me ?
THX

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
New here... searching out Phil's toe holders / Pugski wall system. Can anyone point me ?
THX
This is what use. Mostly because I don't have the space & patience to cut out the wood toe holders. But being plastic I can hang skis individually to dry. You can order just the plastic holder and screw it to the wall or get the board behind with the grooves so I can adjust the spacing any time with just my hands. I don't recall the name but I found them here on PugSki.

Attachments

• 20200124_195335.jpg
    20200124_195335.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 33

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
This is what use. Mostly because I don't have the space & patience to cut out the wood toe holders. But being plastic I can hang skis individually to dry. You can order just the plastic holder and screw it to the wall or get the board behind with the grooves so I can adjust the spacing any time with just my hands. I don't recall the name but I found them here on PugSki.
Here is the link to what I use.

Sponsor

Staff online