• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Obamas Skiing Buttermilk

Michael R.

skiNEwhere
Skier
I always said to myself that if I were president all my vacations would be ski vacations. I would think security would actually be easier than a tropical venue. As long as it was kept on the DL and you had your ski mask up, no one would even know. Of course, you still could still get chucked off of a lift!

Michael R.

skiNEwhere
Skier
Can we get a FLOTUS MA here? :D

image.jpeg

fullStack

Getting on the lift
Skier
...the expression on Michelle Obama’s face suggested she was surprised to be spoken to that way...

I'll bet. Just like every other punter and gaper seem to be.

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
I know a guy that is on the prime minister's detail here in Canada, because he skis! Justin skis. Mulrooney, PET and Chretin did too. I guess Chretin was one hell of skier in his younger days according the RCMP guy.

We see a few VIP's at Tremblant. Micheal Douglas has got to have the oldest rattiest ski jacket I've ever seen. It's something most guys would use to bring wood in with or go to the barn! And the security details are hilarious. Dress them up in ski school uniforms....Why not use the Intrawest staff black jackets.

Redleg

Groomer Gooner
Skier
I know a guy that is on the prime minister's detail here in Canada, because he skis! Justin skis. Mulrooney, PET and Chretin did too. I guess Chretin was one hell of skier in his younger days according the RCMP guy.

We see a few VIP's at Tremblant. Micheal Douglas has got to have the oldest rattiest ski jacket I've ever seen. It's something most guys would use to bring wood in with or go to the barn! And the security details are hilarious. Dress them up in ski school uniforms....Why not use the Intrawest staff black jackets.

Wasn't the PM at Massif last week? They posted some FB pics but I could swear he was holding a board...

12717829_10153516021474891_7700202592041645898_n.jpg

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

Sponsor