• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
KingGrump

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I hope there's another NYC meetup!

Pick a date. any date. Throw it up here.
I am sure some of the riff-raff will show up for a drink. Especially if you are buying. :D .

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
There's a very good chance I won't be able to make tomorrow night. My assignment is ending and I have a sh!t ton of work to do before I'm out of here. The odds of making a train and getting into the city by 6pm are very unlikely. Please post about other meet ups and I will do my best to attend. I think there's a few of us in Vermont so maybe we can do a weekend pre season Vermont meet up too.

TS
KingGrump

KingGrump

Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I think there's a few of us in Vermont so maybe we can do a weekend pre season Vermont meet up too.

We'll be up in VT Columbus day weekend. I believe @Sandy_NYC will be there too.
We are about four miles apart. Should definitely get together.

Will be up there end of Oct for Masterfit University. Will stay through the weekend for sure.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I wanted to try and make tomorrow night but the bus service from my PA town to NYC was curtailed and there’s no schedule that fits. Dang.

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I wanted to try and make tomorrow night but the bus service from my PA town to NYC was curtailed and there’s no schedule that fits. Dang.
Bolt Bus from 30th St Station (I've never taken a Bolt Bus)? I have a local ski club thing tomorrow evening which I'm 50/50 on ... would you consider carpooling and or taking NJ transit or Bolt Buss from 30th St Station with me?

Wendy

Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Bolt Bus from 30th St Station (I've never taken a Bolt Bus)? I have a local ski club thing tomorrow evening which I'm 50/50 on ... would you consider carpooling and or taking NJ transit or Bolt Buss from 30th St Station with me?

Trouble with 30th st station is it’s a 90 minute drive down and then coming home (it’s the coming home part that’s the bigger issue). Grrrr. I live close to I-78.

Wendy

Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
:beercheer:2019 NEW YORK CITY PRE-SEASON MEET & GREET:beercheer:

Date: Wednesday, October 2

Time: 6:00 p.m.

Attending: @KingGrump, @LKLA, @Sandy_NYC, @surfsnowgirl, @Pumba,

Other: If you don't see us downstairs, that means we are having fun upstairs.

0e10af723a4fe258a53b518307d676c7.jpg

Well, I found a bus schedule that works. I just gotta make sure that I get my butt back up to the Port Authority by 11 or so to get home.

TS
KingGrump

KingGrump

Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, I found a bus schedule that works. I just gotta make sure that I get my butt back up to the Port Authority by 11 or so to get home.

Glad you can make it. Will see you there.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January