• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Nutritional Program

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
For anyone who wants to dial their nutrition... InsideTracker has a 10% off code that they sent to me. INSIDETRACKER19

I've been a very happy customer for a few years. InsideTracker was founded by a couple of guys from MIT. Analysis is based on blood draws. I found out about it through contacts at the OTC.

- You purchase a plan and set up a portal.
- You fill out a very detailed profile.
- Schedule your blood draw. My wife and I do the white glove service where a tech comes to our house. (My wife is a full-time trainer, and recommends this service to her clients).
- About a week later your results are populated in your profile, with very specific recommendations.
- As part of your initial profile, you fill out what foods you like / don't like. With your recommendations they match what you should be eating with those initial preferences.
- You can even drill down and read peer reviewed scientific journals that they base their recommendations on.

If you are looking for granular, empirical data on what you should be eating this is the way to go. It is the basis for the way that many elite level athletes eat. For the rest of us... It gives us the best possible data so that we can make the best possible nutritional decisions.

The way that I use it: my doctor schedules yearly blood draws with my physical. With my early, self-funded retirement my health plan is kind of shitty. A doctor scheduled blood draw is something like $300. With a discount InsideTracker costs about $500, it gives the doctor what he needs, and gives me extremely actionable info for optimizing performance and recovery.

Enjoy.

https://www.insidetracker.com/

Sponsor

Staff online