• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Now accepting new clients!

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
After almost two decades as a Physical Therapist & Strength/Conditioning Coach, I’m endeavoring into private practice. I’ve recently joined the stellar team over at Cooley Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Center.

http://www.cooleyrehab.com/

My particular areas of interest include sports related injuries, general orthopedics, rehabilitation following joint replacement surgery, pediatric therapy, TMJ dysfunction, dry needling, deconditioning, and general spine care. Additionally, provide sports specific training plans, gait analysis, ‘ski-hab’ and running rehabilitation.

I enjoy blending hands on mobilization/manipulation with mobility work & sports specific exercise.

If you are living in the central Vermont ski region or just passing through, please think of myself for all your Physical Therapy & Conditioning needs!

Last edited:

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Where's the Star Trek transporter when ya need it? :nono:

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Best wishes on new endeavors!

wish to you were closer .. daughter could of used ya on a plantar fasciitis issue.

PTs always makes me think of an old roommate I had who was in PT. Tough courses .. he and buddies knew how to relax and blow off the pressure.

TS
Brian Finch

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
Best wishes on new endeavors!

wish to you were closer .. daughter could of used ya on a plantar fasciitis issue.

PTs always makes me think of an old roommate I had who was in PT. Tough courses .. he and buddies knew how to relax and blow off the pressure.

Thanks & yes we are good a blowing off steam!

Sponsor

Staff online