Lorenzzo

Right On The Line
Skier
^^^^
Finally some nice pics in this thread! :thumb:
I'm sorry you didn't like mine. Maybe if you knew FTP gloves including the ones you're getting are distributed out of PC you'd feel differently. If you look closely in the photo you can see drones dropping them onto their headquarters.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister-- Jackson Hole 2020
I'm sorry you didn't like mine. Maybe if you knew FTP gloves including the ones you're getting are distributed out of PC you'd feel differently. If you look closely in the photo you can see drones dropping them onto their headquarters.
Eh... I know FTP is out of PC. What I didn't realize was that I missed some photos earlier in the thread (and not just yours - I think I scrolled too fast, as sometimes it takes a moment for pics to load), and did not mean my comment that way. My apologies.

Perhaps I should rephrase as "This thread needs a lot more pics!" (And I can't seem to find the drones... can you point them out? :huh: :D)

Lorenzzo

Right On The Line
Skier
Eh... I know FTP is out of PC. What I didn't realize was that I missed some photos earlier in the thread (and not just yours - I think I scrolled too fast, as sometimes it takes a moment for pics to load), and did not mean my comment that way. My apologies.

Perhaps I should rephrase as "This thread needs a lot more pics!" (And I can't seem to find the drones... can you point them out? :huh: :D)
No worries. You didn't know everyone in my family takes super photos but me, that it's a source of humiliation but I live with it. You didn't know.

Advertisement