• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^^
Finally some nice pics in this thread! :thumb:
I'm sorry you didn't like mine. Maybe if you knew FTP gloves including the ones you're getting are distributed out of PC you'd feel differently. If you look closely in the photo you can see drones dropping them onto their headquarters.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm sorry you didn't like mine. Maybe if you knew FTP gloves including the ones you're getting are distributed out of PC you'd feel differently. If you look closely in the photo you can see drones dropping them onto their headquarters.

Eh... I know FTP is out of PC. What I didn't realize was that I missed some photos earlier in the thread (and not just yours - I think I scrolled too fast, as sometimes it takes a moment for pics to load), and did not mean my comment that way. My apologies.

Perhaps I should rephrase as "This thread needs a lot more pics!" (And I can't seem to find the drones... can you point them out? :huh: :D)

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Eh... I know FTP is out of PC. What I didn't realize was that I missed some photos earlier in the thread (and not just yours - I think I scrolled too fast, as sometimes it takes a moment for pics to load), and did not mean my comment that way. My apologies.

Perhaps I should rephrase as "This thread needs a lot more pics!" (And I can't seem to find the drones... can you point them out? :huh: :D)
No worries. You didn't know everyone in my family takes super photos but me, that it's a source of humiliation but I live with it. You didn't know.

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
Here you go, arm chair leaf peepers.. Southern Adirondacks NY
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG