• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Nordica SKI Sale: GT84 180, Navigator 90 186, 80 Pros 180, Enforcer 100 185

Grizzly777

Booting up
Skier
2017 Nordica GT84 black with blue trim with universal bindings 180cm about 8 days of use $295 plus shipping.

2017/2018 Nordica Navigator 90 186cm about 12 days of use $295 flat or $395 plus shipping with Marker Griffon Demo bindings, mounted once. Has some ski pole marks on top sheet back behind binding heel piece

Nordica 80 Pros 180cm with universal bindings maybe 45 days of use. $195 plus shipping

Nordica Enforcer 2018 185 cm barely used maybe 3 hours mounted once with new Salomon Warden Demo Bindings mint shape. $499 flat or $699 with bindings plus shipping. I like these Salomon bindings so I would prefer to keep the bindings off these since they work well with my modified boot. I will have to work at getting more pics of these I can't find the file of these to attach but barely used excellent shape.
DSCN0711.JPG DSCN0720.JPG DSCN0712.JPG DSCN0713.JPG DSCN0714.JPG DSCN0715.JPG DSCN0721.JPG DSCN0725.JPG DSCN0722.JPG DSCN0727.JPG DSCN0526.JPG DSCN0530.JPG

TS
G

Grizzly777

Booting up
Skier
Price Reduction:
2018 Nordica Enforcers 185cm $450 shipped flat any takers?? Barley used less then 3 hours total

Nordica GT84 180cm with universal bindings $279 plus shipping

Navigator 90's 186cm sweet ski but I'm over their weight limit all geared up being a big boy $235 flat plus shipping or I can yank griffon demo bindings and put back on Nav 90 for higher price. Griffon bindings in good shape says grip walk on them and are black color.

Last edited:

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Good on ya, Banzaibikes. Save me some money!

I have the exact Enforcers that Griz is selling. Just need enough snow to get off my rock skis and try them out.

I suspect that @Grizzly777 must have a new ski sponsor.

TS
G

Grizzly777

Booting up
Skier
Banzaibikes I will give first dibs to on the GT 84's since he was first.

Still got Enforcer 100, Nav 90 and 80 Pros. Enforcer 100 probably doesn't even have 6 runs on that ski.

Not sponsored here too torn up with hip injury now but I happen to typically like Nordica Skis. I can only ski well for a short period of time before injury is done for the day. Just trying to find skis my bum hip will work well with now. Above skis too much camber for bad leg or not enough ski or tip shape not working with my injury now. My arthritis has gotten significantly worse this ski season and I just didn't expect it to progress that much from last season.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Not sponsored here too torn up with hip injury now but I happen to typically like Nordica Skis.

Sorry to hear about the injury, and agree on liking Nordica skis.

If Banzai changes his mind, I'm good for the GTs.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Seriously, why are these skis still here? Well, I understand the FA80's..they are Uuuuu-gly. ;)

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Seriously, why are these skis still here? Well, I understand the FA80's..they are Uuuuu-gly. ;)

But fun, fun, fun!

I just tuned and waxed mine the other day (now #1 narrow rock skis in quiver).

I had forgotten how much camber these things have. No wonder they fling you out of turn like a rocket booster!

TS
G

Grizzly777

Booting up
Skier
Shocking part about Nordica 80 pro skis being an ugly ski and I agree I had this version and the next version that had slightly different top sheet that was still fairly ugly that was the most commented ski I have ever used in my life riding up lifts. Amazing beautiful skis I frequently heard while riding up on chair lifts from young kids to old farts and they were being serious!! 80 pro skis were truly a versatile ski for me from iced out groomers to a full on powder day with massive sweet spot. GT84 has more horsepower coming out of the tail than 80 pros and tiny front rocker but not enough rocker for my bum hip to use to engage into a turn anymore.

Seems like my injury skiing well on currently own 188cm Fischer Rangers 98 and currently own 186cm Pro Mountain 95 they have a good weight and low swing weight for injury without feeling too light and enough beef for my size. Rangers pretty good but touch carvy off trail but I can ski it all day long and its pretty versatile.

Recent demo some standouts with my injury Elan Ripstick 96 and Elan Ripstick 106. Swing weight a lot more on Elan 181cm Ripsticks compared to longer Fischers I currently own so if I got Elans those in 188cm may be too much swing weight for bum leg but not sure. When having to skate around at bottom increased swing weight was noticeable on 181cm Ripsticks. 181 cm Ripstick 106 off trail in fresh 3-4 inches were money for my bum leg pointed down hill it was so smooth, fluid and easy off trail I did not expect that with quirky amphibio rocker.

I would love to test a 188cm 106 Elan Ripstick to see if it is too much swing weight for my bad leg if anyone has one I may be open for a trade for above skis listed to sell.

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
I have the enforcer 93 and love it. Super tempted by you 100s, but really need a n Enforcer110 to fill out my quiver. Currently using Soul 7s for that and they are a little on the soft side for a big guy like me.

TS
G

Grizzly777

Booting up
Skier
Let me know if your interested in Enforcers100's before I have to list them on Ebay. I prefer skis to go to a good home and get well used on the hill. I'm surprised little interest in Navigator 90. Size up on the Navigator 90 if your closer to 200 plus. Navigator good little versatile ski I'm just over their weight limit and my height not helping with my size on Navigator 90 skis.

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
If I had endless room in my garage and quiver, I would take you up on the Enforcer 100's, but am holding out for a good deal on the 110s,

Navigator 90 is a nice ski but I am in the same boat as you which is why I went for the Enforcer 93's

TS
G

Grizzly777

Booting up
Skier
*Enforcer 100's sold
*GT84 Sold

Still have Navigator 90's 186cm can sell with Griffon demo grip walk bindings or without bindings

TS
G

Grizzly777

Booting up
Skier
Navigator 90 sold.
Only thing left is 180cm Nordica Fire Arrow 80 Pro. I just listed them recently on Ebay.

Sponsor

Staff online