• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Nordica Patron with FKS 120, 185, SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
excellent condition, tops are near perfect, bases have a couple of very minor scratches. Skied only powder days. I bought these at the beginning of last season as leftovers. FKS 120 Bindings will not be sold separate. Mounted for a 306 but pretty sure these will accommodate 1 BSL up or down. $350.00 Shipped USA

Patron tops.JPG
patron fks.JPG

Attachments

• patron bases.JPG
    patron bases.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 2

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Banzaibikes, all you have to do is look those Pivot heels to know how these were taken care of. @Ron's skis are as good as any used ski out there.

James

Out There
Instructor
Why is Ron selling all his skis? You could outfit a demo shop.
Is he an unofficial snowboarder looking for official status?

Reactions: Ron

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Helluva deal...considering that the bindings were practically new and worth $250, shipping included with is worth $40..@Banzaibikes basically for some pristine Patrons for $60.00. @SkiEssentials and @Tim Hedin don't get into the used/secondary ski business, you can't compete with @Ron or @Bobalooski ;)

Banzaibikes, don't be a stranger in these parts, stick around and have some fun talking skiing!

TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
well, right now used ski's just aren't selling. it is a killer deal for sure and I am always happy when someone gets my gear and loves it.

Bobalooski

Getting off the lift
Inactive
True @Ron, used skis just aren't selling. Maybe you and I should call a "business" meeting at Steamboat to strategize! ;)

Reactions: Ron

Banzaibikes

Putting on skis
Skier
Wow...feel like it's Christmas come early! Btw, I was unable to change my username...did not realize we are using real names. Mine is Alan Walls. Looking fwd to getting these under me. Our Tahoe season has been nice thus far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online