• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Nordica Enforcer 93 and Enforcer S Pre-Release Sale

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
Be the first on your block to own the latest from Nordica, the all-new Enforcer 93 and this season's runaway best seller, the Enforcer S. SkiBoot Rx will have a limited number of each arriving shortly. Most of the skis will be 177 and 185 but we will also have 169 and 193. The prices are $649 for the Enforcer 93 and $699 for the Enforcer S. Prices include shipping.
Screen Shot 2016-01-15 at 9.54.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-01-15 at 10.23.58 PM.png

Read the reviews here, Enforcer S (this years Enforcer) and the Enforcer 93. Call now to reserve your 2017 models and get details about ski/binding packages. Call 406-670-7944 and ask for Tim.

Last edited:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Gerry & Tim are at it again! They are getting some of the early release 2017 Enforcers, both 93 and 100's, now called the "Enforcer S"

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Any news on the women's line coming out early?

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Any news on the women's line coming out early?
Great question! Same lengths for the women's 93 vs. Santa Ana? I might fall between lengths. I'm finding mid-160's is my happy place.

TS
Gerry Rhoades

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
The Santa Anas won't be available until fall. I have no idea why but that's what our rep told us. I'm guessing the lengths will be the same for the 93 and 100. If not, I'll post it here.

AndyBzn

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I just posted this same question on the Long Term Test on the Enforcer 93, but is the new Enforcer S identical to this year's 100 (other than cosmetics)?

TS
Gerry Rhoades

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
I just posted this same question on the Long Term Test on the Enforcer 93, but is the new Enforcer S identical to this year's 100 (other than cosmetics)?

Yes, just graphics.

TS
Gerry Rhoades

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
We're already out of 185s, but Tim is trying to locate some more.

TS
Gerry Rhoades

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
I'll find out when I get to the shop in a couple hours. They were going fast so I wouldn't be surprised if they're all gone.

TS
Gerry Rhoades

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
Did you already call Tim? If not, we have no 177s left.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
None for shop guys yet :(

TS
Gerry Rhoades

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
The Enforcer 100 was not available for shop guys until this past fall. I got a pair for my son.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Tim Hedin..we need to meet up at the show instead of just saying "Hi" in passing.

TS
Gerry Rhoades

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
Somebody wanteed a 193cm Enforcer S, but I can't find the post. We should have one in within a week

Read Blinn

lakespapa
Inactive
I can't believe the sales out there. Shops here still have 2015-16 stock. Shows how dismal the season has been — and probably that a 100 isn't an impulse buy in the East, even if it is ski of the year.

TS
Gerry Rhoades

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
It's been a good season so far for us. We started with over 50 pairs of Enforcers and they're all gone as well as a lot of other skis. And the local ski area has seriously crappy conditions. Our ski tuner is swamped because of the conditions. But 140 miles away Bridger Bowl is having an excellent season with a 66" base. Personally I think putting stuff on sale now is premature, its barely February

Sponsor