• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Nordica Cork Liners

Wallace

Booting up
Skier
Are these liners any better than the old style liners made with the molded foam that most boot manufactures still use? How well do they mold? Am considering new boots for next year and Nordica pro machines are high on the list.

hbear

Out on the slopes
Skier
From my understanding they work well. Cork won’t pack out like foam. And the cork does flow with heat so it’s always adapting.

See the zipfits. The Nordica liner isn’t the same (much less cork and smaller pockets) but same premis.

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I skied one season in the Nordica liners, Betsy got new Nordica boots this year and we both got Zipfit liners. Huge difference and money well spent in my opinion

TS
W

Wallace

Booting up
Skier
I have a chance to get a pair of these liners,are they worth getting and using them in my old Lange RX boots?

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have a chance to get a pair of these liners,are they worth getting and using them in my old Lange RX boots?

Tough question. Depends on what you're looking for. I'm skiing a set, and they are firm-ish, comfortable, and warm.

But they do not have the precision of something like an Intuition.

CAVEAT: IMO, these liners are about 3/4" short of the height they should be (using my Raptor liners as a reference). That bugged me the first day. By the third day, I'd kind of forgotten about it.