• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

NJ Meet-Up

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I will be attending the NJ Ski & Snowboard Council Expo If anyone wants to meet-up reply here.

TS
Uncle-A

Uncle-A

Skier
I will be attending the NJ Ski & Snowboard Council Expo If anyone wants to meet-up reply here.

Just a reminder the NJ Ski Council Ski Show tomorrow evening. I will be there, anybody else attending?

karlo

Out on the slopes
Inactive
Would love to. Has it on my calendar. But can't. Another time.

TS
Uncle-A

Uncle-A

Skier
2018 NJ Ski Council Expo is on November 2, 2018 at the Hanover Marriott Rt 10 Hanover, NJ. The time 7:00 - 10:00 PM
If anyone is making plans, I will try to be there.

TS
Uncle-A

Uncle-A

Skier
2018 NJ Ski Council Expo is on November 2, 2018 at the Hanover Marriott Rt 10 Hanover, NJ. The time 7:00 - 10:00 PM
If anyone is making plans, I will try to be there.
I attached the PDF file for the Expo. I hope you can view it.

Attachments

• NJ Ski Expo-2018.pdf
    249.8 KB · Views: 5
TS
Uncle-A

Uncle-A

Skier
FYI the 2019 NJ Ski Council will have their yearly gathering on Friday November 8th from 7PM to 10PM at the Hanover Marriott on Rt 10. I am planning to attend if anyone else is going let me know.

TS
Uncle-A

Uncle-A

Skier
I'll be there.
I try to get there a little after 7:00 pm when it opens. If you want to meet, look for the old guy with the yellow shell and white baseball cap.

TS
Uncle-A

Uncle-A

Skier
I was able to attend the NJ Ski Council Expo last night and it was the smallest turn out of all that I have ever attached. It had very few ski clubs and only a few ski areas present. One ski shop was there but it was the shop that is just down the road from the venue. It was a little sad that our sport could not have a better turn out. BTW these clubs are both ski and snowboard clubs so the state of these winter sports in NJ is sad.

4aprice

Out on the slopes
Skier
I was able to attend the NJ Ski Council Expo last night and it was the smallest turn out of all that I have ever attached. It had very few ski clubs and only a few ski areas present. One ski shop was there but it was the shop that is just down the road from the venue. It was a little sad that our sport could not have a better turn out. BTW these clubs are both ski and snowboard clubs so the state of these winter sports in NJ is sad.

I agree it was not up to past shows. From what we were able to gatherer some of that was due to the fact that there is a big show in Toronto that usually is a couple of weeks earlier pushed back this year and that is where most of the vendors were.

karlo

Out on the slopes
Inactive
I agree it was not up to past shows. From what we were able to gatherer some of that was due to the fact that there is a big show in Toronto that usually is a couple of weeks earlier pushed back this year and that is where most of the vendors were.

Toronto? Hanover NJ? Toronto? Hanover NJ?