• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Eric267

Gettin after it
Skier
Well that was a crazy game! Can't believe Wash missed the puck to shoot on an open net for the tie.
Little bit of a slash from behind. You couldn't really see it and it wasn't quite enough to draw a penalty, but you could see on the replay it definitely stopped the stick from making contact with the puck

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I know most of the hockey world couldn't give a hoot about this finals, but for us in DC it could be historic. It's been about 25 years since Joe Gibbs took us to the top of a major pro sport. It's not done yet, but the Caps are in the thick of this one for sure and that Ovie/Kuzy pairing is still going great.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
I still have faith that the Caps will blow it. The 'Vegas' fairy tale only works if they take the Cup.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
Game 2 and 3 looked eerily familiar. The Knights seem to press to get to their game but the Caps take advantage, force turnovers and get you on the counter attack with odd man rushes. The Knights have got to stop those if they are to have a chance. This could be the Caps year, they are determined, confident, and loose. Looks like they're having fun.

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Big first period. Knights came out with guns blazing, but Caps answered x3.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Somewhere, there's a FAT lady getting ready to sing...

So we're in game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals, had a BIG first period with lots to talk about and they do a full segment about NASCAR?! Really??? :doh: :huh:

James

Out There
Instructor
Somewhere, there's a FAT lady getting ready to sing...

So we're in game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals, had a BIG first period with lots to talk about and they do a full segment about NASCAR?! Really??? :doh: :huh:
Women's Softball Championship on Espn

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
I know most of the hockey world couldn't give a hoot about this finals, but for us in DC it could be historic. It's been about 25 years since Joe Gibbs took us to the top of a major pro sport. It's not done yet, but the Caps are in the thick of this one for sure and that Ovie/Kuzy pairing is still going great.
GO CAPS !
They just won game 3. Only need 1 more.

I'm in CA now but have to root for Caps as I spent 40 years in DC area. :golfclap:

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Vegas better learn how to get more physical or they are done for sure. They will win next game and then Caps win at home. Caps fans will be happy and we won't have to hear about them not winning for a long time.:)

TS
scott43

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
I think they're done..that was a dejected group last night..and looks good on James Neal..I didn't realize he played that way.

Sponsor

Staff online