• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
scott43

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Three games..not unexpected..like I say, I hope Ovie doesn't get eliminated because of that stupid hit..

Eric267

Gettin after it
Skier
Marchand was like the Tasmanian devil last night but for the B's when the top line can't produce its hard for them to come up with the W.

What a series between SJ and VGK!
7-0, ot, ot, 4-0 with the series tied 2-2. The ot game that I thought Vegas should have won went to the sharks, the ot I thought sharks had went to Vegas. Fun to watch a series where I like both teams so I root for the one I think is playing better on the given night no matter what the scoreboard says.

Pens Caps back in Da Burgh tonight. Caps as per usual have been using physicality to set the tone. Pens have been taking a beating. Was actually surprised at Wilsons 3 game suspension, thought it should be 1 but I'm ok with 3. Pens need a couple quick goals to break Holtby down, he's been a head case this season and can quickly come unraveled. Hopefully Malkin is back at full strength and can play the physical game he's so dominant at.

James

Out There
Instructor
What is up with the scoring in these games? Particularly the 1st period. Teams scoring 3-4 goals in the first. Getting behind 0-3, then winning 7-4! Massive goals one night, shutouts the next.

noncrazycanuck

Out on the slopes
Skier
please not a Tampa Nashville final.
the other 2 series going on are for second place in their conference.

Eric267

Gettin after it
Skier
My cousin sent this to me this morning..
Team USA goalie doing a Pierre McGuire impression. Absolutely hilarious!!

TS
scott43

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Yeesh..NHL is on the clock with Marchand man...dude just committed borderline sexual assault..

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Yeesh..NHL is on the clock with Marchand man...dude just committed borderline sexual assault..

Maybe its love...

it love.jpg

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
NOW, would be the time for my Pens to start taking things a bit more seriously... :rolleyes:

and later today I would really enjoy seeing the B's go bye-bye... :D

(is that too much to ask?)

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
NOW, would be the time for my Pens to start taking things a bit more seriously... :rolleyes:

I think they have been serious but they need to fix their defense lapses and Murray has not been making the "timely stops" he is noted for. Holtby stole the game in the second period and Murray looked out of sync when we needed him to be stellar. Kessel seems to have the yips and Brassard never did find his game since coming to the Pens. The Caps are a very good team. I won't be surprised to see the Pens eliminated at home tomorrow.

@JohnL must be observing a ritual silence fearing that to comment might jinx his team.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
I think they have been serious but they need to fix their defense lapses and Murray has not been making the "timely stops" he is noted for. Holtby stole the game in the second period and Murray looked out of sync when we needed him to be stellar. Kessel seems to have the yips and Brassard never did find his game since coming to the Pens. The Caps are a very good team. I won't be surprised to see the Pens eliminated at home tomorrow.

@JohnL must be observing a ritual silence fearing that to comment might jinx his team.

No...we don't want THAT!!! Like to see it at least go 7.(and then win that one!) :wag:

Sponsor

Staff online