NHL 2018-2019

scott43

Skiing the powder
Skier
Blackhawks fired Quenneville fired yesterday and missed the Kings have a new coach too.

Time for the Hawks to get better.
Yeah Quenneville won't be out of work for long unless he wants to be. Yeo is on thin ice in St. Louis. Hawks have some Cup winner hangover too..some older players especially goalies and the two towers on D..cap issues..I don't expect Hawks to be terrible for long but it might take some time for their young guys to step up.

scott43

Skiing the powder
Skier
Do the Pens have a goalie controversy?
Yes.. I've never been a big Matt Murray fan..I know, he won a Cup..there's just something about him that makes me feel uncomfortable when he's playing. Having said that..he's earned his place..he's kinda sliding at the moment..and DeSmith looks good..but it's early days yet. I think it's a good situation to be in right now..one guy is killing it right now..the other guy is sucking. May turn around at any moment. Honestly some teams (I'm looking at you Flyers..) would love to have this controversy..

Shawn C.

Getting off the lift
Skier
I also have never been a Murray guy. I honestly felt they could have won those cups with just about any above average goalie. I know Fleury was getting older but I felt at the time they let Vegas get away with he better goalie. Good to see DeSmith step up!

scott43

Skiing the powder
Skier
Annnnnd Bill Nylander signs at the wire...so frickin' happy. Monster Tweety Bird causing chaos..

LaurelHillCraze

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
Its been quiet here this month. The Pen have been kinda of meh to start the month but have been looking almost good to very good last might against their arch rival (sorry Philly) Washington Capitals and the Russian Menace. Bad Boy Wilson began with an old fashion hockey play. He found the Pen's biggest D-man and dropped the gloves after #6 laid a pedestrian hit on a Cap. Wilson premeditated mayhem sent Oleksiak to kook kook land and out for the game but the Pen's retaliated the best way possible by keeping the Russian Menaces, Ovie and that Kuznetsov off the board and embarrassing the Stanley Cup Champs on their own ice 2-1. It was a very entertaining game with Crosby sucks scoring both goals. Screw you Tommy boy.