• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
frontfive

frontfive

Ski Adventure 19/20
Contributor
Good luck. I did a similar thing for Oregon. The "Oregon Ski Safari" (Every Area, Every Lift, Every Run) ... in 2016/2017 season.

Suggestions:
1) Make a logo, put it on some shirts and perhaps on your helmet or ski jacket. Other skiers are very interested.
2) Keep track using a spreadsheet of areas, dates, lift, runs, etc..... make some charts.
3) Do a daily report on some media of where you went, and how it was.
4) Don't let the quest to "finish" or "complete" get in the way of having fun skiing.
Excellent suggestions thank you! Im viewing your FB page tonight on the drive up to Lincoln... how many mountains total did you ski? Unfortunately I will not be able to hit every lift & trail due to timing. For example starting at Wildcat & Cranmore this weekend & neither is fully open. Committing to skiing 29 will require creative timing, highly doubt I will be able to ski many more than twice. #4 is the top priority & the reason behind my idea!

hrstrat57

Skis guitars Mustangs
Skier
You’re gonna love King Pine. Make sure you get a taste of night skiing there too. During the day hang out for snacks in Milts with the race kids and campers.

Pitch Pine is steep, no make that really steep...

Great project!

AaronFM

Getting off the lift
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I didn't see Gateway Hills in Nashua on your list. I've never skied there, but remember reading an article when they opened a few years ago. From what I recall its a little kids learning hill, shorter than McIntyre.

TS
frontfive

frontfive

Ski Adventure 19/20
Contributor
I didn't see Gateway Hills in Nashua on your list. I've never skied there, but remember reading an article when they opened a few years ago. From what I recall its a little kids learning hill, shorter than McIntyre.

Gateway hills is on the pending list...sent them an email and per reply they only plan on opening if they get a "2 ft dump". I really hope they do open

jack97

Out on the slopes
Skier
^^^ I heard Attitash will be opening this Frid. They have been blowing a lot of snow and plan to open with 7 or more trails.

AaronFM

Getting off the lift
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
OMG I need this!!!! Where can I find one?

@frontfive I've been enjoying your first few articles!
Have you given any thought as to where your final mountain will be? I know with the 48 4k hikers sometimes to leave one that has amazing views or a special memory for their last -- though many of them just say f-it and do Owls Head :roflmao:

TS
frontfive

frontfive

Ski Adventure 19/20
Contributor

@frontfive I've been enjoying your first few articles!
Have you given any thought as to where your final mountain will be? I know with the 48 4k hikers sometimes to leave one that has amazing views or a special memory for their last -- though many of them just say f-it and do Owls Head :roflmao:

Thanks so much for sharing the link! I just purchased both the NH & VT prints.

I honestly have given no thought to what my last mountain would be until you asked.... My Owls Head could really be any mountain in the fog & rain without a view, and a celebratory pint of Switchback

Johnfmh

Johnfmh
Skier
@frontfive Great idea. Love it. I haven’t skied NH since I was younger but have fond memories of Waterville, Gunstock, and Sunapee. When I visit my relatives in Framingham Mass, I always end up at Wachusett because I go midweek and it is just 41 minutes door to lift. People I chat with at Wa Wa all insist I drive the extra miles and try Crotched, so I am curious what you think of that one.

jack97

Out on the slopes
Skier
...People I chat with at Wa Wa all insist I drive the extra miles and try Crotched...

Crotched is less congested than Wa Wa. If Southern NH has a good year for natural snow, the glades will be great. For a couple of seasons, they placed a small section of rollers and banked curves one would see in a ski cross course, that was fun while waiting for the bumps to develop under the lift line.

TS
frontfive

frontfive

Ski Adventure 19/20
Contributor
New article for Granite Gorge posted

S.H.

USSA Coach
Skier

@frontfive - it might be helpful if you post the URL for the articles in this thread so its easier for followers to find them ... searching the articles page can be a pain (especially if you're looking for an article more than a few days after it's published)

TS
frontfive

frontfive

Ski Adventure 19/20
Contributor

@frontfive - it might be helpful if you post the URL for the articles in this thread so its easier for followers to find them ... searching the articles page can be a pain (especially if you're looking for an article more than a few days after it's published)
Thanks for the tip! Sorry it hadnt occurred to me

Sponsor